The following video contains 6 examples of CLIL in action in the classroom.
Choose at least 2 of the clips from the 6 links below. Make notes on the following while you watch.
- What makes this a CLIL lesson (as opposed to a ‘normal’ non-CLIL lesson)?
- What common features of a CLIL lesson can you see?
- Do you think this is a good example of a CLIL lesson. Why? Why not?
- Do you think the students are learning effectively in these lessons? Why? Why not?
- How could the lessons you watched be improved?
The 6 clips (click on the links below to go straight to the relevant clip)
Write your answers in the forum 🙂